Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week 8 Progress

motivation, quote, sea
(Motivation, quote, sea: Hoopoe Quotes, Pexels)

Overall, I am happy with the progress I have made in this class so far. I haven't missed an assignment and I am right on track. I don't really have a weekly routine. Sometimes my weekly schedule looks different so I don't always do the assignments on the same day. I would say retelling stories is hands down my favorite assignment. It lets me create stories that I think are funny and that other people would like. Currently, I am not doing any of the extra credit assignments.


For the second half of the semester, I want to start doing the extra credit assignments so I can finish the class earlier and not have to stress as much. Also, I want to get ahead on my work instead of doing the assignments the day they are due. It hasn't been a huge problem, but I know I would enjoy the class more if I was ahead and not worried all the time about deadlines. I want to try make longer stories for the second half of the semester. I might even possibly try to write a more serious story because all the ones I have written so far have been more comical.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Canvas Profile

I changed my display name in Canvas because I do not go by my first name. I chose the picture I did for my avatar because it is one of the o...